Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Miss Budge" - Another Real Southern Lady

Yesterday I wrote about Kate Cumming, a Confederate nurse.

Today I am so pleased to tell you about Miss Budge. Miss Budge is a genteel southern lady and you can read about her in my friend Daphne Simpkin's new book "Miss Budge In Love". You can find her at this link
http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Budge-Love-Daphne-Simpkins/dp/1453724583/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1289653165&sr=8-4
As one comment reads "this is a hilarious collection of short stories depicting life in the south with church-going southern women."

Now I don't think Miss Budge has told us about her Confederate ancestor who fought in "The War" but I betcha she has one or more. If you want a good read and to make a new friend, order this one! I promise you will be entertained and also, more importantly, challenged to think about things that really matter.

1 comment: