Friday, November 29, 2013

Blog Book Coming Soon

Hello Dear Readers,
I mentioned this in my  August 5, 2013 blog, but I want you to know that with the help of my good friend and author of the Miss Budge books, Daphne Simpkins, we are nearly ready to publish our Blog Book.
 
It is shaping up to be a book about  some of my blogs that have been written since I began in August of 2010.
 
The blogs will be in three sections: one about Confederate President Jefferson Davis and his Family; second about the War and all things Confederate: and third about The First White House, the celebrations there and the struggle for its survival.
 
I will keep you posted on when it will be available. In the meantime don't forget to check the First White House website at www.firstwhitehouse.org and our Facebook page and please keep reading our blog and tell others about it. We appreciate your interest and encouragement.
 

1 comment: