Thursday, July 26, 2012

Comments on Lee and Longstreet

Dear Readers, I invite you to read the two excellent comments from Richard and another friend on the July 20 blog regarding Longstreet and Lee. Such insightful comments on the two Generals and the battle of Gettysburg. It reminds me of what another friend once said: "I hate to read about the War because I can't stand losing". It is very sad, when we think "what if", but for some reason, God did not want this country divided. We won't know "why" until we get to Glory, but that is one thing I plan to ask the Lord about!

At any rate, thanks to you two guys for taking the time to add such good information for all of us. Please take the time to read what they have written for our edification! And folks, please keep those comments coming. We all learn from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment