Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hey Yall, "This Ain't Fittin' "

I don't know how to spell ain't (my husband told me) because it is not a word I use, but I wanted to get your attention for this important information. It came on the Internet from The South's Defender, a blog site. Now this is not on "Truth or Fiction" so you can draw your own conclusions, but I am betting it is true.

The article is titled: "History Channel Caves to Political Correctness in Georgia". It says that the History Channel has made the controversial decision to force cable television companies to pull ads paid for by the Sons of Confederate Veterans in Georgia commemorating the Sesquicentennial (25th anniversary) of the War Between the States.

Do read this article. Find it at http://thesouthsdefender.blogspot.com/  Is the History Chanel guilty of "political correctness"? If so, it "ain't fittin'"

No comments:

Post a Comment